whatslukeupto

Postby whatslukeupto » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:15 am

Hi, I'm Luke, a new member from Canada. I am actually not a Mosrite owner, but recently got to play one, and thought it was amazing! I want to learn more about these guitars, everything I can. Anyone know any good resources for learning all about Mosrite guitars?

mosman
Top Producer

Re: New Member

Postby mosman » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:15 am

Hi Luke and welcome from a relatively new member from Australia.For Mosrite info,one great place you should check out is http://www.tymguitars.com.au it's run by a bloke named Tim Brennan who is easily Australia's top Mosrite enthusiast and you'll find plenty of info there.I'm sure there's also quite a few of us on this site who'll help you out with whatever you want to know.
Enjoy your stay.
Bill.

dubtrub
Administrator

Postby dubtrub » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:53 am

Welcome to the forum.

There is a ton of information all over the internet about Mosrite guitars. If you are wanting a book as a consolidated resource, one doesn't exist with the exception of Vintage Mosrite, written in Japanese and has been out of print for several years. That's why we have this forum. If you use the 'search' option you can find just about everything you want to know. If not, just ask.
Danny Ellison

Dennisthe Menace

Postby Dennisthe Menace » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:42 am

whatslukeupto wrote:Hi, I'm Luke, a new member from Canada. I am actually not a Mosrite owner, but recently got to play one, and thought it was amazing! I want to learn more about these guitars, everything I can. Anyone know any good resources for learning all about Mosrite guitars?

Welcome to the Forum Luke.
Anyone know any good resources for learning all about Mosrite guitars?

....Yep.....Right Here!! :mrgreen:
make the Mos' of it, choose the 'rite stuff.
.........Owner of 9 Mosrites...
.....proud owner and documented:
1963 "the Ventures" Model s/n #0038
http://www.thevintagerockproject.com/

MWaldorf
Site Admin

Postby MWaldorf » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:05 am

Welcome aboard, Luke. You'll find lots of information is available by searching this forum, and no question is too simple to ask.

So now, a question for you? Where in Canada are you? Last I checked it's a pretty big place. I lived in Montreal for a while before moving to California myself, also got to spend some time in Toronto.

Mel
Oy vey - it's MESHUGGA BEACH PARTY - The world's premier Jewish Surf Music Band!

What? Couldn't tell the logo is a link? So click here, what's the hold up? http://www.meshuggabeachparty.com

KRamone27
Master Contributor

Postby KRamone27 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:13 pm

Welcome Luke, where abouts in Canada are you from? I lived in Ottawa, Ontario while my dad worked for the U.S. embassey. L8r, Kevin

Return to “INTRODUCTION: Please Start Here”