Desert Surfer earns Top Producer

dubtrub
Administrator

Desert Surfer earns Top Producer

Postby dubtrub » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:26 pm

Wow! I missed the fact that Desert Surfer had earned the forums Top Producer rating by contributing his 200th post on the forum. Congratulations! Desert Surfer and Thank You! for helping make this the premier meeting place on the internet for everything Mosrite and honoring Semie's legacy.

Mosrite Forever!
Danny Ellison

Desert Surfer
Top Producer

Re: Desert Surfer earns Top Producer

Postby Desert Surfer » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:23 pm

Hey, Danny: Thanks for the kind words. I am flattered but I am not the only one to be congratulated. There are many producers who posted threads and have contributed much more everyday.

The great and the only honor should go to Danny who creates this wonderful forum for the Mosrite lovers all over the world.

P.S. We all know there are a lot Mosrite fans in Japan and we need to let them know this great forum. Ten, please pass the words and bring them in.

dubtrub
Administrator

Postby dubtrub » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:53 am

All I did was provide the platform. It is the membership that makes this a successful forum. My goal was to have the premier place for everything related to Mosrite and it is everyone's contributions that is making this a success. For that I am deeply grateful. Semie would be proud.

To earn the title of top producer to the forum requires a minimum of 200 posts. This forum has only been operational six months and only four people out 140 registered members have achieved the 200 mark, Those four are Dennisethe Menace, Mel Waldorf, Desert Surfer and myself.

Topics and posts are what makes this forum. By maintaining active participation it encourages others to join in on the conversations and new members to join the forum. As new members join, new information surfaces resulting in more discussions. We have a lot of members that visit the website, some join and many never participate. If nobody contributed or joined in on the topics, this forum would wither away. Activity keeps it interesting and alive.

This Mosrite forum was a gamble. I did not know how much interest there would be, so I originally secured the domain for a few months to see how it was going to go. After I observed how active it was becoming, I went ahead and secured the domain for two years. So it's all about membership participation that will keep the Mosrite forum going for as long as people want it and keep participating. So far this forum is probably the most in depth encyclopedia of information regarding any and everything about Mosrite on the entire world wide web.

For those that are unaware, the ranking system to this forum is by post count. Each time you post your number increases. At various levels of post count there is a rank automatically assigned to your profile. Here is the chart for the current ranking system. I never dreamed it would become so active, so I haven't developed the ranks any higher as yet.

Inactive Member 0
- New Member 1
- Regular Member 10
- Active Member 50
- Senior Member 100
- Valued Member 150
- Top Producer 200

To all members, Thank You! and keep up the good work.
Danny Ellison

ElTwang
Top Producer

Postby ElTwang » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:26 am

Congrats Desert Surfer. Hope you'll continue to produce some wall-of-sound Mosrite topics on the board ;-).

MWaldorf
Site Admin

Postby MWaldorf » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:04 pm

Well done Desert Surfer!
Oy vey - it's MESHUGGA BEACH PARTY - The world's premier Jewish Surf Music Band!

What? Couldn't tell the logo is a link? So click here, what's the hold up? http://www.meshuggabeachparty.com

KRamone27
Master Contributor

Postby KRamone27 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:25 pm

heck, I'm just proud to be a member of a forum in which everyone gets along and not argue about stupid crap. And I thank Danny, Dennis and Mel for being the watch dogs here and making sure that no spammers make this site like the Mazzrite forum was. Great job everyone! Kevin

Dennisthe Menace

Postby Dennisthe Menace » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:11 pm

My turn!! NICE JOB Vincent!!
make the Mos' of it, choose the 'rite stuff.
.........Owner of 9 Mosrites...
.....proud owner and documented:
1963 "the Ventures" Model s/n #0038
http://www.thevintagerockproject.com/

Desert Surfer
Top Producer

Postby Desert Surfer » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:57 pm

Dennisthe Menace wrote:My turn!! NICE JOB Vincent!!

Thanks, Lars, Mel, Kevin & Dennis.
990 is hard to catch....but I will try to get to the next level...

sleeperNY
Top Producer

Postby sleeperNY » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:36 am

I don't post as much as I could I guess, but do read everything I can here. There is a wealth of info here. Keep up the good work and congrats to all that have made the 200 mark.
Jim
Gretsch-6122-58
Gretsch-6122-59
Gretsch-6120-vs-55
NOS Partsright Mosrite by Jim
Hallmark 60 Custom
Fender Twin Custom 15 Fender Tone Master Twin
Fender Bassman 59 LTD
Peavey Delta Blues
Korg AX3000G

gogoriotgirl76

Postby gogoriotgirl76 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:53 pm

wow,I am happy for you..even if I am late posting it... :mrgreen:
I am also happy that you guys actually read what I post which is crazy weird..I am on many fourms and nobody ever talks too me!! :cry:

Return to “Off Topic”