Banned notice?

dubtrub
Administrator

Banned notice?

Postby dubtrub » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:42 am

If any of you receive a message that you have been banned or locked out of the forum let me know ASAP. dubtrub@mosriteforum.com

A recent experience by accidentally banning Veenture's IP occurred yesterday and I wouldn't have known had he not contacted me via email.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but the banning of certain IPs has reduced our daily spammers hitting the forum from 35 to 50 per day down to 5 or 6.
Danny Ellison

Veenture
Master Contributor

Re: Banned notice?

Postby Veenture » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:30 am

dubtrub wrote:If any of you receive a message that you have been banned or locked out of the forum let me know ASAP. dubtrub@mosriteforum.com

Danny, as you already know I'm back again and my response here also proves it to all. Just for the record, the only way to act on a "banned" message is via e-mail (for me anyway)...and not through the board, since one's been blocked and cannot read any post! ;)

Cheers!

Dennisthe Menace

Postby Dennisthe Menace » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:55 pm

A recent experience by accidentally banning Veenture's IP occurred yesterday and I wouldn't have known had he not contacted me via email.

Was it something he said??Image

....................................................... :mrgreen: ..................................................
make the Mos' of it, choose the 'rite stuff.
.........Owner of 9 Mosrites...
.....proud owner and documented:
1963 "the Ventures" Model s/n #0038
http://www.thevintagerockproject.com/

Veenture
Master Contributor

Postby Veenture » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Dennisthe Menace wrote:

Was it something he said??Image

....................................................... :mrgreen: ..................................................

naw...what he's GONNA say!! :twisted: ...... :D :D :D

Return to “Off Topic”