mosrite and other parts for sale

KRamone27
Master Contributor

mosrite and other parts for sale

Postby KRamone27 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:52 am

I really don't want to sell these but if I got to. That and I just don't have any more time for projects. So I'm getting rid of all the parts I have as a bundle and will not separate. in this bundle you will get all the parts I have for sale here in the classifieds and these mosrite parts. Again I will not sell these parts separately. Price fixed at $950.00 shipping additional. L8r, Kevin

KRamone27
Master Contributor

Re: mosrite and other parts for sale

Postby KRamone27 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:55 pm

My wife has slapped some sense into me therefore the Mosrite parts are no longer available but if you buy the body and tubes for $85.00 I'll throw the other parts in for free. Kevin

MWaldorf
Site Admin

Re: mosrite and other parts for sale

Postby MWaldorf » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:04 am

KRamone27 wrote:My wife has slapped some sense into me therefore the Mosrite parts are no longer available but if you buy the body and tubes for $85.00 I'll throw the other parts in for free. Kevin

Kevin,
Thank goodness level heads prevail, and a wife who insists you keep Mosrite parts is a gift for Xmas and all through the year!
Mel
Oy vey - it's MESHUGGA BEACH PARTY - The world's premier Jewish Surf Music Band!

What? Couldn't tell the logo is a link? So click here, what's the hold up? http://www.meshuggabeachparty.com

Return to “For Sale”